Landscape construction is no simple task. Every outdoor space is unique, and needs a personal touch to take your outdoor living space (and curb appeal!) from “meh” to “wow!”. Pro-Tech has the knowledge and experience to navigate the unique challenges of every landscape construction project, and to deliver a truly superior product.
Retaining walls are one of our specialties. Whether you’re looking to protect your slice of waterfront heaven from shoreline erosion with a natural stone retaining wall, levelling out a sloped yard and stone work, or creating some one-of-a-kind raised planters with flagstone, we’ve done it.
Our team of professional installers has the right equipment and the experience to go with it, to take your vision and bring it to life.
Garden Retaining Walls
Shoreline Retaining Walls
- enhance your property value by improving the overall aesthetics (curb appeal) of your property,
- are durable, and can withstand harsh weather,
- are extremely functional, and can hold back water or earth for a long time, with very little maintenance,
- cause minimal disruption to natural vegetation and help reduce storm water run-off
- are an excellent way to optimize the use of your outdoor space. Tiered garden retaining walls let you literally take your garden up to the next level.
- most critically, prevent erosion. Erosion can lead to extremely expensive damage. Retaining walls help prevent erosion, and keep your plants and landscape features in-place.
- protect again harsh weather conditions including surge flooding and resulting erosion. Erosion and flooding can wash away soil and reduce your usable waterfront space.
- Provide long-lasting protection. Shoreline retaining walls are a long-term solution. Whether you choose to install rip rap, an outcropping, or a block wall, the protection will last a lifetime.
- Protect the sustainability of the environment and wildlife.
- Like garden retaining walls, they dramatically enhance your property value by improving the overall aesthetics of your waterfront space.
When it comes to retaining walls of any shape or size in Sault Ste. Marie and all surrounding areas, look no further than Pro-Tech.
Lawns and Sodding
Whether you choose to seed, or install sod our process is unmatched. Sod is the perfect finishing touch to every landscape project. Sodding eliminates the wait time of seed, and gives your yard a fresh green look, in an instant.
- We grade and level your surface to ensure water flows away from your home.
- We install and level nutrient-rich topsoil.
- We install seed or sod on the topsoil, using a type or mix of grass appropriate for your conditions (sun / shade).
- We provide you with clear instructions for watering to ensure your sod / seed is getting what it needs after we leave.
As part of our lawn suite of services, we also deliver and install, shrubs and trees, rock gardens, mulch, topsoil, and other common lawn materials to Sault Ste. Marie, and all surrounding areas.
When it comes to turning your backyard into your personal outdoor slice of heaven, the opportunities are seemingly endless when it comes to landscape features. We offer a wide-range of landscape features and will work with you to design the perfect outdoor space. Our landscape feature offerings include:\
- Walkways and pathways
- Tree rings
- Custom concrete curbing / edging
- Custom planting beds
- Rock gardens
- Outdoor living and dining
- Outdoor lighting
By investing in your outdoor space, you’ll instantly increase the value of your property. Whether you want to focus on your curb appeal with a re-designed front yard, or create a personal back-yard sanctuary, fire pit, or entertainment area, Pro-Tech will work with you to design and install your dream outdoor space. Ready to embrace the indoor-outdoor lifestyle in Sault Ste. Marie and all surrounding areas? Pro-Tech is experienced and equipped to bring your outdoor vision to life